Phi Phi Islands
Phi Phi Islands – famous for their spectacular scenery, great snorkeling and beautiful beaches. Visit Maya Bay, cruise by the Viking cave and visit all the landmarks that make these islands so famous. A picnic lunch on the beach and some snorkeling at Bamboo Island compliments a tour to Phi Phi Islands. You’ll need a full day to see everything here.
For more information about Phi Phi as a destination, please feel free to check out our Phi Phi Destination page here: Phi Phi
We always try to be as flexible and accommodating for our guests as possible while still maintaining safety and the original scope of the charter. It’s “your day” so we’d like to know what your preferences are, even during the course of the charter. Please see the sample itinerary further below and keep in mind that you may be able to spend more time at particular location(s) and sacrifice time or visits to others if needed. Please also be aware that itinerary and timings may be influenced by your resort location, tidal patterns, weather or other sea conditions.
- Roundtrip land transfer in air-con minibus
- Private charter quality speedboat with crew
- Sole use of the boat during charter period (No sharing with other groups)
- English-speaking guide
- Soft drinks, fruit and snacks
- Picnic lunch
- Snorkeling equipment
- Beach towels
- Life vests
Single Engine THB 29,950
Twin Engine THB 39,000
Terms & Conditions / Extras
- Prices are quoted in Thai Baht and inclusive of VAT
- Excluded in price: National Park Fees for Phi Phi – 400 THB per adult and children 200 THB (subject to change)
- Up to 6 passengers in single engine speedboat
- Up to 16 passengers in a twin engine speedboat however, pricing is valid for up to 10. Please add 650 THB for each additional passenger up to 16.
- Up to 12 adult passengers per minivan. Please add 2,000 THB for each additional minivan required.
- For charters with more than 16 passengers, please contact us for a customized quote with pricing to cover extra f&b, fuel and land transfers.
- Private land transfers cost an additional 1,500 THB per minibus (maximum of 12 persons)
- Water Skiing may be available at the Coral Seekers Beach Club at a cost of 3,500 THB per 30 minutes
- Alcoholic drinks can be provided – price on request
- Itinerary can vary due to tide and weather conditions
- Full day tour includes 3 to 4 hours cruising time allowance. A fuel surcharge may be applied for additional time and you will be advised of such in advance.
- 8:30am Aircon minibus pickup from your location in Phuket. *Pickup time may vary based on your resort location.
- 9:00am Arrive at the Marina or Coral Seekers’ beach club at Ao Yon. Meet your tour guide and board your speedboat to Phi Phi islands. *Arrival time may vary based on your resort location.
- 10:15am Arrive at Phi Phi Lei island and visit all the famous areas: Maya Bay, The Viking cave, Pilei for sightseeing, swimming or just relaxing on the beach
- 12:00pm Enjoy your delicious picnic lunch on a beach.
- 1:30pm Cruise around Phi Phi don island, then to Hin Klang reef and bamboo island for swimming, snorkeling or relaxing.
- 4:00pm Board your speedboat and cruise back to Phuket
- 4:45pm Arrive back at the Marina or Ao Yon Beach.
- 5:30pm Arrive back to your resort/villa via Air-con minibus. *Arrival time may vary based on your resort location.