Phang Nga Bay
Phang Nga Bay, located on Phuket’s East coast, is a must for sightseeing aficionados. Offering majestic scenery, with famous landmarks such as James Bond Island, Hong Island, spectacular caves and mangrove rivers, one visit is rarely enough to satisfy anyone with an appreciation for natural beauty. James Bond island, known locally as Khao Phing Kan, is a limestone tower karst that features in two films adapted from the popular spy novels authored by Ian Fleming, The Man With the Golden Gun and Tomorrow Never Dies. If you are feeling energetic, a guided tour through the sea caves and mangroves by kayak can be arranged for an additional fee of only 550 baht.
For more information about Phang Nga as a destination, please feel free to check out our Phang Nga Bay Destination page here: Phang Nga Bay
We always try to be as flexible and accommodating for our guests as possible while still maintaining safety and the original scope of the charter. It’s “your day” so we’d like to know what your preferences are, even during the course of the charter. Please see the sample itinerary further below and keep in mind that you may be able to spend more time at particular location(s) and sacrifice time or visits to others if needed. Please also be aware that itinerary and timings may be influenced by your resort location, tidal patterns, weather or other sea conditions.
- Roundtrip land transfer in air-con minibus
- Private charter quality speedboat with crew
- Sole use of the boat during charter period (No sharing with other groups)
- English-speaking guide
- Soft drinks, fruit and snacks
- Picnic lunch
- Snorkeling equipment
- Beach towels
- Life vests
Single Engine: THB 29,950
Twin Engine THB 39,000
Terms & Conditions / Extras
- Prices are quoted in Thai Baht and inclusive of VAT
- Excludes National Park Fees: 300 THB per person, 12 years and older; 200 THB per person, ages 4 to 11; Children under 4 are free.
- Up to 6 passengers in single engine speedboat
- Up to 16 passengers in a twin engine speedboat however, pricing is valid for up to 10. Please add 650 THB for each additional passenger up to 16.
- Up to 12 adult passengers per minivan. Please add 2,000 THB for each additional minivan required.
- For charters with more than 16 passengers, please contact us for a customized quote with pricing to cover extra f&b, fuel and land transfers.
- Private land transfers cost an additional 1,500 THB per minibus (maximum of 12 persons)
- Water Skiing may be available at the Coral Seekers Beach Club at a cost of 3,500 THB per 30 minutes
- Alcoholic drinks can be provided – price on request
- Itinerary can vary due to tide and weather conditions
- Full day tour includes 3 to 4 hours cruising time allowance. A fuel surcharge may be applied for additional time and you will be advised of such in advance.
- 8:30am Aircon minibus pickup from your location in Phuket. *Pickup time may vary based on your resort location.
- 9:00am Arrive at the Marina or Coral Seekers’ beach club at Ao Yon. Meet your tour guide and boat crew and quickly discuss the day's charter. *Arrival time may vary based on your resort location.
- 9:15am Board your speedboat and journey towards Phang Nga Bay.
- 10:15am Arrive at Phang Nga Bay where you can view the majestic scenery including the many spectacular limestone columns that are a distinctive feature of the area. You can also visit famous landmarks such as James Bond Island, Hong Island, various caves and mangrove rivers.
- 12:00pm Enjoy your delicious picnic lunch on a beach.
- 1:00pm Continue with your activities and visits to the various Phang Nga Bay destinations
- 3:15pm Board your speedboat and cruise back to Phuket
- 4:30pm Arrive back at the Marina or Ao Yon Beach.
- 5:15pm Arrive back to your resort/villa via Air-con minibus. *Arrival time may vary based on your resort location.