Coral Island, known locally as Koh Hae, is a beautiful getaway destination found off Phuket’s south-east coast and only 15 minutes by private speedboat from Coral Seekers’ beach club at Ao Yon. This gem is called Coral Island for good reason, where the snorkelling off Banana Beach can be quite thrilling! Take an opportunity to visit nearby reefs which often boast an array of tropical fish from sergeant majors to colourful parrot fish and anemones full of little Nemos! Popular among tourists, the Coral Island excursion is perfect for those who do not wish to travel too far by boat. Should you wish to avoid the crowds, your guide for the day will advise and may be able to direct you to a more suitable spot to enjoy your private charter.
For more information about Coral Island as a destination, please feel free to check out our Coral Island Destination page here: Coral Island
We always try to be as flexible and accommodating for our guests as possible while still maintaining safety and the original scope of the charter. It’s “your day” so we’d like to know what your preferences are, even during the course of the charter. Please see the sample itinerary further below and keep in mind that you may be able to spend more time at particular location(s) and sacrifice time or visits to others if needed. Please also be aware that itinerary and timings may be influenced by your resort location, tidal patterns, weather or other sea conditions.
- Roundtrip land transfer in air-con minibus
- Private charter quality speedboat with crew
- Sole use of the boat during charter period (No sharing with other groups)
- English-speaking guide
- Soft drinks, fruit and snacks
- Picnic lunch (full day charters only)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Beach towels
- Life vests
Single Engine (half day): THB 15,000
Single Engine (full day): THB 16,500
Twin Engine (half day): THB 22,000
Twin Engine (full day): THB 24,500
Terms & Conditions / Extras
- Prices are quoted in Thai Baht and inclusive of VAT
- Excluded in price: Coral Island facilities fee – 200 THB per adult and children 100 THB(subject to change)
- Up to 6 passengers in single engine speedboat
- Up to 16 passengers in a twin engine speedboat however, pricing is valid for up to 10. Please add 650 THB for each additional passenger up to 16.
- Up to 12 adult passengers per minivan. Please add 2,000 THB for each additional minivan required.
- For charters with more than 16 passengers, please contact us for a customized quote with pricing to cover extra f&b, fuel and land transfers.
- Private land transfers cost an additional 1,500 THB per minibus (maximum of 12 persons)
- Water Skiing may be available at the Coral Seekers Beach Club at a cost of 3,500 THB per 30 minutes
- Alcoholic drinks can be provided – price on request
- Itinerary can vary due to tide and weather conditions
- Full day tour includes 2 hours cruising time allowance. A fuel surcharge may be applied for additional time and you will be advised of such in advance.
- 8:30am Aircon minibus pickup from your location in Phuket. *Pickup time may vary based on your resort location.
- 9:00am Arrive at the Marina or Coral Seekers’ beach club at Ao Yon. Meet your tour guide and boat crew and quickly discuss the day's charter. *Arrival time may vary based on your resort location.
- 9:15am Board your speedboat and journey towards Coral Island.
- 9:30am Arrive at Coral Island where you can swim, snorkel or just relax on the beach.
- 12:00pm Enjoy your delicious picnic lunch served on the beach.
- 1:00pm Swim, snorkel or relax at your leisure. If conditions are favorable, you may also visit Bon or Lon Islands nearby.
- 4:15pm Board your speedboat and cruise back to Phuket
- 4:30pm Arrive back at Marina or Ao Yon Beach.
- 5:15pm Arrive back to your resort/villa via Air-con Minibus. *Arrival time may vary based on your resort location.